Photography serves as a method of capturing moments to last a lifetime. Whether it be family gatherings, a graduation, baby shower, wedding, or corporate convention, there are memories to be made. Our goal is to capture these memories so that their stories can be told for generations to come. Our determination and attention to detail is what makes this possible. See what Avaum Photography can do for you.
1. Let's take some time to learn more about the significance of the event. If it's portrait or graduation photography, let's determine some key details. What does the person enjoy in life? What are their goals with these photos? Favorite places? Dream job? Once we are able to determine some key aspects, we can continue.
2. Let's decide on a location. For portrait photography, we may choose a field, lake, or park to go to. For graduation photos, we may choose the school they attend. The football field, the softball field, ect.
3. Let's decide on a time. What time works for you?
4. We capture the moment.
5. 2-5 days after we take the photos, I will have had time to edit and upload them to my website. Thereafter, you will be contacted to let you know that your photos are available.
It's as easy as that!
- Congratulations on your achievement! Celebrate your graduation with stylish photos.
- Love is a beautiful thing, ain't it? Cherish the memories with photos to show your grandchildren.
- They are only this age once. Act now and cherish the moments to reflect on later.
- Everyone needs new photos to update their Instagram feed with, right?